Vision: To provide exciting world class opportunities for all our learners, leading to outstanding achievement and a readiness to flourish in life
The first priority of the Trust will always be to achieve the best outcomes for all our pupils.
Intent and Rationale - we will:
- Put safety, wellbeing, personal development and pastoral care at the heart of our practice, to nurture happy, healthy and successful citizens
- Create a seamless, inspiring, all through curriculum from age 0 to 19, focused on achieving outstanding outcomes for all pupils at all key stages
- Ensure a consistent framework to teaching, support and assessment across the Trust, so that all pupils have equal opportunities to excel
- Develop our highly skilled, professional, collaborative learning community, to deliver best practice and innovation in teaching and leadership
- Make the most efficient and effective use of our shared resources, to ensure that spending achieves the greatest benefits for pupils
- Ensure the highest standards of leadership and governance, so that rigorous, strategic oversight and inspiring, responsive support leads to constant improvement across the Trust
- Enable effective leaders and settings to continue to take responsibility for delivering school improvement
- Develop shared provision to offer the most effective support to our most vulnerable pupils and their families
- Ensure that no decision is to the detriment of learners in any setting.